Tips for general wellness!
posted: Dec. 08, 2021.
Tips for supporting general wellness:
How can chiropractic care help?
Chiropractic adjustments of the spine can remove pressure from the areas of the nervous system that cause irritation to the surrounding tissues. Structural imbalances in body can lead to repeated stress and irritation to the area. The goal of chiropractic care is to restore motion back in the joints and relieve stress on those structures and then re-strengthen the surrounding muscles tissues.
Hip rotator Stretch
Knee to Chest
Lower Abdominal Strengthening
Levator scapula stretch
Forward neck flexion
- Vitamin D: 5,000-10,000 iu/day for immune and bone support
- EPA/DHA: 500-700mg/day for cardiovascular and brain support
- Probiotic: 15-30 billion CFU/day for GI support
- Magnesium: 200-500 mg/day for muscle support
- Turmeric: 500-1,000 mg/day for pain control
- Multi-B vitamin: *methylated version is the best quality. Used for immune and nerve condition support.
Avoid high histamine foods (alcohol, canned foods, cheese, chocolate, nuts, beans)
Avoid caffeine, excessive salt & sugar. Increase intake of healthy oils/ cold-water fish & avocado
Avoid foods that contain aspartame and monosodium glutamate (MSG)// Diet coke & fried foods
Identify and avoid allergenic foods Increase intake of whole, raw, organic produce
Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water daily
Epsom Salt baths = Magnesium --- CBD Cream---Deep Blue Essential Oil---Exercise--Sleep at least 6 hours at a time and allow the body time to heal & reset--↓stress= ↓inflammation= ↓pain--Heat to the area--Massage Therapy/Acupuncture--Avoid sitting for long periods of time